The Wiltshire Compact is a set of guidelines and principles which help foster better working relationships between the voluntary and public sector in Wiltshire. The Compact itself is a document which outlines the principles, promises and undertakings for partnership work between the sectors.
If your organisation would like to become a Compact Partner, you will need to familiarise yourself with The Compact principles, promises and undertakings.
Read The Compact
A useful introduction to The Compact and an accompaniment to the full Compact document.
The Full Compact
Read the full Compact document outlining the principles, promises and undertakings for Compact Partners.
In this section you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about The Compact.
Take The Pledge
Once you have read The Compact document you can become a Compact Partner by taking The Compact Pledge.
Together we can work towards:
- Simpler funding processes
- Continuous improvements to commissioning and de-commissioning
- Meaningful and inclusive consultation processes
- Wider involvement in more areas of public life
- Co-operation and less duplication across all statutory and voluntary and community organisations
- Informed decision-making that recognises social value, resulting in better and more appropriate services for the people of Wiltshire
- Support, encouragement and promotion of volunteering